Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Pretty Little Princess


Here are a couple of pics of Jaci Breane, and Jaci with her daddy and her big brother Logan. Isn't she adorable? She has cheeks like Logan. I just want to give them big kiss. Logan looks pretty happy with his new baby sister, and of course Brent looks like a proud father. I am sure Jaci is already getting him wrapped around her little finger. It doesn't take a little girl long to get to her Daddy. Crystal is also doing well, and we are thankful and glad for that. Thanks, ReNetha, for posting the pics of our new niece on your blog, since Brent and Crystal are obviously too busy to keep the rest of us updated lol. I hope you don't mind that I borrowed them.
To see more pics, go to http://www.our365.com/webnursery/webnursery/Baby/BabyPageDirect.aspx?CID=0017715216
And make sure to sign the guest book to congratulate Brent and Crystal, or to wish Baby Jaci well, or just to let them know you stopped by. FYI, Crystal's niece, Kadie (ReNetha's adorable baby girl) is in some of the pics. She is the baby with hair! lol

2 comments:

ReNetha Carouth: said...

I don't mind at all. That's why I put the them on here. I will agree we have an adorable neice. I am like you I can kiss those cheeks. matter of fact I have. Thanks for the comment about Kadie. Her hair is crazy it will not lay down...lol.

Anonymous said...

I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This article posted at this
site is genuinely pleasant.

Feel free to surf to my site ... Dragonvale Cheats