Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Every breath I take I take in you

I am in the office on my computer and my kids are straightening up their playroom. I can hear most of what they are saying and then they start singing the song, "Every Breath I Take I Take in You." At least I think that is the title. Anyway, the girls know most of the words but not all, and Dallas knows the tune and makes up the words. But they are all singing at the top of their lungs. It is both hilarious and touching at the same time. To hear my kids singing praise and worship songs from church as they play just touches my heart, but the words and phrases that don't come out quiet right are down right funny. Makes me wish the video on my digital camera worked so I could share it with you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa, you have such a beautiful family. I can tell you are an awsome Mom. I enjoy reading the things you write. Just wanted to drop a note and tell you I wished you lived closer. Aunt Shirley

Anonymous said...

You are talking about "Every Move I Make". It is funny to hear kids sing songs and they don't have all the words quite right. All my kids like to sing, but Presley is the one who sings ALL the time now. It is pretty hillarious. His favorite songs, right now, are "This Little Light of Mine" and "Building Up the Temple". Enjoy the music!!

Melissa said...

Aunt Shirley, It is good to know you are stopping by to visit us in the blogworld!! That makes the time I spend posting worth it! We love you and wish we could visit more too.

Katrinia,
Dallas and Presley are so much alike for living so far apart. It is really quite funny. Love ya!