Friday, October 5, 2007

Littlest Angel




Denae is my little angel, but lately she's become "the diva." She has learned that as the youngest of four, in order to be heard (and preferrably obeyed), you must scream. At the top of your lungs. It works, let me tell you. We are currently in the process of breaking her of this habit. Fun times, let me tell you. But, she is a doll and pretty funny for a one year old. She loves to play and act like her big brothers and sisters, so today she was "reading" a book to herself. Everytime she turned the page she said, "OOHHH!" Like it was a surprise ending or something. She has also begun calling me My-My and her daddy is Dy-Dy. And she loves Sunday School. In the picture above one of her little friends is sharing his cheerios with her. She is glad to accept. For such a little person, she is a BIG eater! Speaking of the precious little Diva, it is time for her to go to bed, so I must go for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa, Your little "angels" are so precious! I'm glad you joined the blogging world. Welcome! It will be fun keeping up with your family. Thanks for the invitation to come by and check your blog out. God Bless, Sis. Hurst
www.iluv2prshim.wordpress.com

Melissa said...

Thanks, Sis. Hurst! I'm glad you stopped by. I have enjoyed keeping up with the Hurst family on your blog so much. It seemed like fun, so here I am!