Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Happy Birthday, Dad!

This little girl loves her daddy!
What a wonderful couple
Today is my dad's birthday and I wanted to wish him the best birthday ever. He has been a great dad and I love him so much. When people ask me what it was like growing up as the middle child (middle child syndrome and all of that) I always tell them that my parents made the effort to make sure each of us had our own special place in the family. My dad always called me his baby girl. He still does in fact! Dad, you have had a wonderful influence in the lives of all three of your kids, but as your baby girl, I want to say I love and appreciate you so much. Happy Birthday!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well one thing about it “baby girl,” you can still get to this OLD man’s heart. Melissa, I love you and thanks for our picture. That was very special and meant alot to me.
I Love You!
Dad

Anonymous said...

Ahhh... That is so sweet and that picture is so cute!! I've actually got tears in my eyes. Happy Birthday, Dad!!