Thursday, October 25, 2007

With Daddy's Help

We were eating out the other night and Dallas said the cutest thing. He was getting a drink when he looked at me and said, "Mama, I got my drink all by myself with Daddy's help!" He was so excited to tell me just how big a boy he was. It got me to thinking (uh oh!) about my relationship with my heavenly Father. So many times I just don't think I can do something or that I can't make it through a tough situation, but then He reaches into the situation and helps me out. Others looking on may say what a great job I did or how strong I must be to do such and such or get through thus and so, but I know that I did it with my Father's help. And no matter what, I need to always remember where my strength comes from and give glory to Him for all the glorious and wonderful things that He has done.
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." Phillipians 4:13

No comments: