Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Delaney Gets Baptized!






As I was looking for the picture to put into my last post, I came across these pictures of Delaney getting baptized on August 26, 2007. She got the Holy Ghost several months ago, when she was 5, but we waited a little while for her to get baptized so that we knew she understood what it was all about. She is 6 1/2 and very bright, so we needn't have worried! She was so excited when she was getting ready. She said she had been waiting for this day forever! As a mom, I think that this has to be one of the most memorable events, seeing my little girl baptized and watching her praise the Lord and speak in tongues as she came up out of the water. Thank you, Jesus, for saving my daughter at such an early age. Now, 3 more to go!

2 comments:

Brent McDaniel said...

I think Logan needs the Holy Ghost. He needs something to counteract whatever else he has going on inside. lol

Melissa said...

Hey, Brent! Your right lol! Kevin says we already have a prayer and fasting chain going for Dallas' salvation!