Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My First Post

Well, this is my first post on my new blog. This blog will primarily be used as a way to keep family and friends updated on the happenings in the life of my kids, with a little bit about their mom and dad. I hope you enjoy it. Delaney is my oldest. She is 6 1/2 and in 1st grade. Then there is Darilyn . She is 5 1/2 and in Kindergarten. Dallas is third. He is 3. And Denae is our baby. She is 16 mos old. These are my pride and joy. I am truly blessed to have them call me mommy, although it is tough to remember that when their halos are bent out of shape!! I will post more later, but think that should do it for now.

2 comments:

Brent McDaniel said...

I love your blog. So much more convenient this way than trying to email pics and describe over the phone. Try to update it better than we do. lol

Melissa said...

Thanks, Brent! Glad you like it and I will try to update it frequently, or as often as a husband, 4 kids, daycare, and other numerous activities will allow!