Saturday, March 15, 2008

No Limits

I haven't posted for a few days, but I did want to add a bit about No Limits. The services were wonderful! I don't have time to post a lot of details, but suffice it to say that once again God met with His people in an awesome way! Many ministers were ordained on Friday night through Reach World Wide Inc. And on Thursday night I lost count of how many people pledged support to local ministers in Africa. It was one of those nights that touches the heart in a way that will not soon be forgotten.

These are a couple of pics of the kids at the service the last night of No Limits. The girls all match in the dresses we made. Dallas was being onery and wanted to pose silly in all of the pics I took of him. I finally gave up getting the "perfect" picture. With him, you get what you get! By the way, he is holding a "gold nugget" he received in Children's Church. He was very proud of that!

1 comment:

ReNetha Carouth: said...

The girls dresses are so pretty and Dallas is just a handsome little man.