Monday, March 3, 2008

New Post!! Yea!



Okay, Okay. I know it has been a while since I posted. That's 10 lashes with a wet noodle for me! So, since my mom mentioned it, I am posting pictures from the tournament the girls went to 2 weekends ago. It was the first tournament of the year for this BQ season. And the first evern tournament for Apostolic Bible Quizzing. It went really really well. Kevin, Phillip Booker, and the others he works with did a great job getting it all together. I know first hand how much work went in to it and let me say how much I appreciate all they did to ensure that the kids have a first rate quiz program. So, hope you enjoy all the pictures.
Part of the group waiting for orientation to start.
Delaney, Darilyn and Kenydee
Waiting for quizzing to start on Sat. am
Looking at pics on Kim's camera
Delaney, Isabelle, and Darilyn listen to Bro. Horton
Delaney bringing me a scoresheet to put in the computer.
Denae sitting with our friend Mike
Dallas, Darilyn, and Denae with Mike
Delaney on the All Tournament Team



No comments: