Friday, December 14, 2007

Pictures of the Girls at School and Other Things

I went to the girls' class today to take some pictures for scrapbooking. The girls love to scrapbook, so for Christmas we are making their teacher some scrapbook pages of the class. Of course, we will have to make double the pages so the girls can put them in their own scrapbooks. And for those wondering, yes, my kindergartner and first grader have the same teacher. She teaches a kindy-1st combo class. I took Darilyn's pic with the kindys and Delaney's with the 1st graders. The other teacher is an aide in the class for one of the boys. I thought I would share those with my blogging friends and family.


When I got home, I took some pictures of Dallas and Denae. I made Denae's bow this morning (Thanks for the ribbon, Mom!) and she wanted to show it off for Grandma. Then we had to have more pictures of Dallas, and Denae wanted in those too. My kids are not camera shy at all!




In the above picture Denae is saying and signing please. I told Dallas to say Candy for the picture, and Denae said, "Please." That is her way of saying yes she would like some.

1 comment:

iluv2prshim said...

Loved all the pics. Thanks for sharing. You have beautiful children.
Love You!