Sunday, December 30, 2007

Darilyn's Birthday!!

Happy birthday, Darilyn!! I didn't get to finish your slide show yet, since we had company and I got hurt, but I will get that up for you. I promise!!! I can't believe you are already 6 years old!! You were such a precious little bundle of joy and have been our little lady from the start, always sweet and tender and ready for a snuggle. From the time I held you in the hospital, I knew God had great plans for your life. I pray you keep your tender spirit and use it for God's glory. I love to watch you pray and worship, and praying with you as you seek the Holy Ghost is an honor I would never ever trade. Now you are in Kindergarten and doing so well. You received a justice and fairness award the other day and your teacher said you were the best kindergartner. I can't help but agree!! So, little lady, or ladybug as you re-nicknamed yourself, I want to say Happy Birthday and I love you. God truly blessed our family by giving us a wonderful daughter, Darilyn Jade.

I would also like to wish a Happy Birthday to my sister!! She shares a birthday with Darilyn, which Darilyn thinks is very special. Happy Birthday, Katrinia!!

No comments: