Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's been a while since I posted, so . . .

First of all, thank you to everyone who has praying for my mom. She went home today after being in the hospital for a week and a half. We are very thankful to God for touching her body and trust that He will keep helping her to heal and adjust. These kisses are for you, Mom!

I promise I will get back on track and try not to neglect my blog anymore. I really enjoy keeping track of my kids accomplishments this way. It gives me a chance to sit down and think about all the wonderful ways in which they are changing and growing up everyday. Normally just being a mommy doesn't give me too much time to sit and ponder, but having this outlet gives me a reason to do just that. So, if I am goint to get any of my updates posted today, I better get started!

No comments: