Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Kids, kids, and more kids!

Last Tuesday, June 3, Elle and Ashley came over to stay with us for a little while. The kids really had a good time playing together. At the end of the day, they all decided Elle was going to live with us and Dallas was going to go and live with Elle's brothers. He really enjoys playing with Levi and Myles. Here are a few pics of their day with us. Denae is sitting on my lap as I type this, pointing to the pictures and saying, "Ahsee, Iwanna see Ashee."



1 comment:

Kim said...

awww...what cute little farmers you have! Can Ashley have some of Denae's hair, poor child looks like a boy! Thank you so much for keeping my girls, I know they had a good time because they keep asking me when they are going back! (tonight would be a real good night to swap Elle for Dallas, whew, she's wearing me out!)