Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I want to wish a happy Mother's Day to 2 very special ladies in my life.

First, my mom, Kathy McDaniel. You are the best mother I could ever have asked for. You have been my encourager, my confidant, my inspiration, and my friend. I really could not say enough to thank you for all you have done for me, from giving me life, raising me in the truth, caring for me, teaching me as only a mother can, and guiding me while letting me test my wings. And now that I am married with children of my own, you are a wealth of knowledge and support, someone I know will be there when I need someone to talk to, no matter what. You are always willing to do what ever you can to help me and knowing that you are there has been a comfort more times than I can count. Thank you for loving me and showing me what it really means to be an awesome mother and a Proverbs 31 woman. I love you, Mom! Wish I could be with you on Mother's Day, but I guess I'll have to wait a few more weeks to see you!


The second lady I would like to honor is my mother-in-law, Karen Reighard. You are a wonderful mother-in-law. Thank you for accepting me into the family when I married your son and moved out here. You really did believe that you did not lose a son but gained a daughter. Thank you for doing such a great job in raising Kevin. He is a wonderful husband and father and a great man. I know the work of a mother is never done and that even when kids reach adulthood a mother's love is still hard at work. Thank you for including me in that love. I love and appreciate you, Mom!


And to all moms, have a blessed and happy day. Enjoy the family God has given you and relish the time spent together. Have a very Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: