Sunday, January 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, Haley!

My niece Haley celebrated her 12th birthday yesterday. She has always been so special to me. She is the one who gave me the name Meme. When she was a baby, she would say Mama for her mom, Katrinia, and Meme for Aunt Melissa. The name just stuck. I love you, Haley! You are turning into a beautiful and remarkable young lady. I can't wait to see what God has in store for your future, but I am also excited to see what God begins to do, and is even doing with you, now. By the way, now that you are 12, do you think your mom and dad would let you fly out and stay with me for a couple of weeks in the summer? lol That's a long way, but we would love to have you. Hope you had a GREAT birthday and we love you sooo much!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear meme,
i love you soooooooooooooooo!!! much you are like another mom i would love to stay with you guys i thought of ya'll a few days ago telling my mom and dad saying if i could stay with ya'll they are thinking about it i have been wanting to stay with ya'll for the last couple of years so now maybe i can i love you guys
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sending kisses xoxoxoxox
love haley,
ps i soon will start my very own blogg just because i got a digital camra for my b-day so all my friends and family can see whats happening with the you and me well tl talk later.lol