Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I wish each and every one of you a very happy Thanksgiving with family and friends. May you have time to reflect on the goodness and mercy of God, His many blessings, and His wonderful gift of salvation. And of course may you enjoy fine food and fellowship!



I am so thankful for many, many things: my wonderful husband and children, my awesome family and the Christian heritage that both my husband and I received and are now passing on to our kids, a great church, and of course all of the many blessings that God sends our way.



I asked each of the kids what they were thankful for this Thanksgiving. Dallas is thankful for grandma and poppa and God. Delaney is thankful that Jesus died for us, for God's word, and for Christmas. Darilyn is thankful for her family and for God. And Denae is thankful for, well I guess she'll tell us next year.



Anyways, from our house to yours, have a very Happy Thanksgiving!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to ya'll also. We miss each of you very, very much. So all of us say ... We love you and Happy Thanksgiving from... Grandma, Poppa, Aunt Trinia, Uncle Paul, Uncle Brent, Aunt Crystal, Haley, Mallory, Presley, Logan, and Jaci.