Saturday, January 3, 2009

Dr. Newheart's Christmas Cure









On December 14, Delaney and Darilyn participated in our church's children's Christmas production. They practiced every week since early November and it turned out wonderful. Delaney had a solo and also another part she sang with another girl. Darilyn was part of a sign language group and signed a solo. Both girls did fabulous. Sis. Tishauna Jones, who heads up the Music is for Kids program every year does a great job of using as many children in special roles as possible and then coaching them to their best performance. I am really glad to have been able to help out with the signing and as a chaperone in practices. I helped Kim a little with the costume stuff and although I didn't do much I was just glad to be a part. lol Seriously thought, it was great fun. I think I enjoyed it as much as the kids. Can't wait for the next one!!!

4 comments:

Kim said...

you are so humble, I couldn't of done it "well" without you!! Thank you! By the way, your girls did fabulous, Delaney singing, and Darilyn signing, I see a future Signs of Praise leader there!

Melissa said...

Thanks! Your kids did amazing jobs as well, Elle on her solo, and the boys as a wiseman and a shephard. We couldn't have a Christmas play without the living nativity!!

Anonymous said...

Wish we could have seen the kids in the Christmas play. I know they did an awesome job. We did get to see them practicing during Thanksgiving.
Love,
Grandma & Poppa

East Coast-er Momma said...

So cute!!