Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Oh Happy Day!!

Over a year ago we received a new computer. In the process of moving pics from our old computer, which was close to demise, to our new computer, I inadvertently lost several folders of my most important pics. These included when Dallas was born, his dedication, and 1st b-day, when Denae was born and her dedication, as well as some others, such as various Easters and vacations. I knew I had e-mailed pics to my mom and dad, but they had been unable to find them on their computer. So, as dissappointed as I was, I had to resign myself never seeing those pictures again except in the photo albums of my mind and heart. However, today, something wonderful happened! My mom found the pics on her computer!!! So to celebrate I have included some pics of Dallas' first b-day, which I was not able to put in his slide show. I will share some of the other "lost and found" pics later. Enjoy!


Yummy cake! He just digs right in!
Look at all that frosting in his hand!
All done! Now I rub the plate on my head!
Exhausted! We tried to wash the frosting out of his hair, but without shampoo at the church it was to no avail. It made a wonderful smelling hair gel though! lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DALLAS!!!! Dal- we love you soooo much. I can't believe you are a BIG 4. I'm glad your mommy found pics from your 1st birthday. It seems like that was just a couple of Sundays ago,
sniff! WOW... how time flies when you are having fun.

Tons of Love,

Uncle G & Aunt Amy
AKA Bro & Sis Diaz :)

East Coast-er Momma said...

Hey Melissa! I finally found your blog! I tried earlier but...well, anyway. It's nice to read about your babies. David and I are trying for another one...so, soon I'll have more funny stories to write down...just like you! Keep updating your blog and I'll keep you posted on Cy. We'll miss you guys...