Thursday, December 3, 2009

'Tis the season to be jolly . . .

Fa la la la la la la la la! Christmas music is playing in the background. Christmas lights are twinkling from the tree, and garland, and snow village. Christmas smells fill the air. Yes, it is that season! I love Christams and all that it brings. I love finding presents for friends and family. I love wrapping them. I love decorating the house and making those scrumptious Christmas treats. I love the parties, the colors, the hustle and bustle. It is just a fun, joyful, exciting time of year. And it is all in celebration of the Our Lord and Savior. When I keep Him, the real 'reason for the season' in focus, all the hustle and bustle brings me feelings of love and joy and yes, even peace.

So enjoy this wonderful time of year. Get together with family and friends, drink hot chocolate and eggnog, go look at Christmas lights, turn on the Christmas Carols and decorate the house, make goodies for eating and giving, shop for presents for loved ones, Say 'Merry Christmas' to those you pass in the stores, and above all, keep Jesus close in your heart. This will be the best Christmas Ever!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles
or blog posts on this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I
finally stumbled upon this site. Reading this info So i am happy to show that I have
an incredibly good uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed.
I most undoubtedly will make certain to don?t omit this site
and give it a look regularly.

Take a look at my blog :: golf accessories gifts for men