Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy Birthday, Denae

My baby turns 3 today. She is getting so big and acts like it too! She told me a couple of days ago that she was already 3 (she got her b-day present from her aunt early). I told her not till Saturday and she said yes she was. I told her we didn't have to have her birthday on Saturday then if she was already 3. She thought for just a second and said, "I just kiddin'. I not 3 yet." She's not gonna miss out on getting to have a birthday!

Mommy and Daddy love you, Little Angel! You bring such joy to our lives. You love to be the center of attention and make us laugh. Most of the time! You are such a big helper when I need something. You love to cuddle and wrestle and play with babies and cars. A princess in pig tails, wearing fluffy dresses and church shoes one minute, and a country girl, running around outside barefooted with dirt on your nose the next. Can't wait to see what the next year holds, especially since Dallas goes to school, leaving you with nobody to play with but me! At least we will be doing preschool together in the fall for 2 hrs, 2 days a week at Miss Dawn's, you as a student and me as the teacher. Should be lots of fun!! Happy Birthday, Denae Alysse. So glad you are ours!

Note: I typed this on the laptop, so no pics. See two previous posts for the two different sides of Denae, the princess and the country girl.

3 comments:

Grandma and Poppa said...

Happy Birthday, Denae!! We love you!! You are so much fun to get "connected with" every time we come to see you! You are such a big talker on the phone also. You love to sing to us. Hope you have a really good day. Did you have fun at your Camping Trip last night?
Love,
Grandma & Poppa

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, baby girl!! Aunt Trinia, Uncle Paul, & your cousins love you so much!! We wish we could see you more & watch you grow up! You are such a doll!! Have an awesome day!! Eat lots of cake!! We love you!!

Kim said...

Happy Belated Birthday Miss Denae! Ashley wants to know where your party is at? I guess since we missed your birthday we'll just have to have a birthday play day! Love you!