Monday, April 13, 2009

Singing and stuff

Just wanted to post a couple of pics of Delaney singing a solo with the kids choir. She did a great job and we are proud of her. I wish I had a video clip to post, but I don't. I know the pictures are dark but you get the idea. The firs pic is a zoom in on Delaney and the second is a picture showing more of the choir in the loft and the chorale holding mics.

And of course, I have to add some pics of my 'baby' who will be 3 soon. She really does love the camera and enjoys making lots of faces.








2 comments:

Crystal said...

Ok, I have dibs on this outfit. Tell Katrinia your sorry, but I called it first lol!!

Melissa said...

I'll tell her! Its a coat with hat. I put it over a sweater dress that matched, but you could put it over a different outfit as well. I'll make sure and put it back for you!